Updates on Shadow Moon & Not Forgotten!

I ran out of thread on Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon

This is as far as I got with two skeins of thread on this project. Dx I stopped on it last week, and had to order more thread. It all came in Monday, so I'll get back to this one soon! (And I know that moon looks wonky, but it's because of what I laid the piece over to take a picture!)

Next up is Not Forgotten. I didn't like the Kreinik on the claws and beak of the Gryphon, because it lays so badly and looks much thicker compared to the other threads in the piece. Since the Light Effects thread looked so nice in the Unicorn and on the Gryphon wing, I thought - why not use the same thread for the rest of it?

Not Forgotten Cross Stitch

These are dark gold (the brighter yellow) and golden oak, the latter of which is a lovely shade that looks similar to the Kreinik I had used already!

I'm tempted to somehow work that metallic blue into the sea serpents somehow. I don't know if I will, but maybe if I don't, I can put some in the waves!

~x~

Comments