Return of the Big Mistake

 I did it again -- stitched a square without the border done first, and oh boy did that turn out great *last* time!

One stitch off. Again.

Just like with the phoenix square, I made a tiny mistake on one part of the border, and hadn't finished stitching the box itself. Which meant all I had to go off of was a bad border. And put my whole satyr square down one row, where it will now collide with the bottom border when I stitch it in.


Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhh..................


So, that's why there's been a pause on the updates for now. The entire square is completely finished, but it's all got to come out. If I leave it, I'd need to move everything else from this square on, down by one stitch, which would mean needing to mess around with the interior borders to make sure everything matches -- and it's really obvious that September's and October's squares are a bit wider in the mock up I made in Excel. So. I'm just going to have to rip it out.


We'll see it again when it's ready, I suppose!

Comments