Fat Little Reindeer

I started on these guys in December but I never posted them here somehow?!


Aren't they the best?? I've changed a lot of the thread colours to be a softer, warmer brown, and I'm using tiny beads for the eyes. Since the fabric count is very large, I'm doing the outlining a lot stronger than I usually would to get the shapes to look right. Got Cupid started since this picture was taken!

Thread Swaps:

3801 (instead of 350 - only because I can't find my 350 anywhere! Dx)
3827 (instead of 402)
3853 (instead of 435)
801 (instead of 611)
434 (instead of 612)
611 (instead of 613)

The rest are all the same colours. Maybe I should have chosen lighter ones so the shaded legs on Prancer aren't quite so dark? But it looks good, just the same.

The Night Before Christmas by Kate Mawdsley


Comments