Borders of Holly

Borders everywhere!!


I haven't yet pulled the other threads I'll need for this project from my stash, so I'm just going as far as I can with the colours I do have! I did go through and grab 906 & 907 for the greens - I love how bright and Christmassy they look!

I'm also going back over "Winter" and probably the row of checkered reds with one more thread, just to fill in more of the square and keep the white of the fabric from bleeding through as much as it is.

Thanksgiving went well - early dinner, and we all watched "A Christmas Carol" (Patrick Stewart), continuing the family tradition of watching a version of "Scrooge" on Thanksgiving day! Today's the day for decorations and probably carols Supersizers Go marathons - I'll be stitching as much as I can in the down time!

Comments