Gryphons and Unicorns (Not Forgotten)

I thought I had updated this more recently than I had!


Since the last time I posted, I've added a Unicorn and half, two Yeti noses, and nearly one Gryphon.


I've left out the lightest shading on the Unicorn's mane because I didn't like it. I've got two different metallics going in the Gryphon/griffin so I can use more of the different golds I have in my stash! The darker Kreinik is reserved to the claws and beak, while the Light Effects paler gold replaces the Kreinik on the body and wings.

I don't really have a lot of the threads I need for this project. I'm missing 16 total regular DMC off the list, so I while I want to start doing the. . . .water serpents? (I've just completely forgotten what to call them). . . .below Noah, I don't have either of the colours that are blended for the fins on the top of the head and down the back. *sigh* I like swapping threads, but it can be exhausting. I'll keep working on and off with this one and the Supernatural piece - I want to get that one done as well but I hate the mistakes I've made and the way I stitched back when I got it started makes me want to rip it all out and start over. Dx

Anyway, cheers to a semi-regular update! Everyone everywhere has been having a lot of rain and flooding, so stay safe and dry out there this June!

~x~

Comments