One Head Down - Progress Minus Eyebrows!

I completely forgot to put his eyebrow on when I outlined. XD


Looks more serene, though, right? XD I got it fixed, as you can see below. His whole head now is finished, from hat to collar. The collar bugs me a little though - this one and the previous one had the collar right over left, instead of the usual order. I've seen many traditional pieces, but mostly in dramas, so I wonder if there is a special reason that they are reversed in the New Year and this Noble's clothing or if it was more of a cosmetic change for the pattern/perspective. I changed it to my liking based on this photo, in which, if you look at the man on the left, the exact same garments that my little Soda boy is wearing are worn by a real person.


Plus more colour changes! Switched up the golds in here for 728 & 972, and I like how golden bright they are. I wasn't sure about the blues for his robe, and when I dug them out and compared them to each other, I really didn't care for the mix. Using the same photo linked above, I got a new set all picked out and started - I'm almost afraid that he'll be too brilliantly coloured when I didn't make any major colour changes to the previous two pieces!

And there is snow!! Snow is coming down this afternoon! It was bright and sunny but in extremely cold this morning, and then by noon all the clouds had arrived and it was getting as dark as a winter evening - but what is it about falling snow that makes it seem brighter somehow? And it's actually sticking!

~x~

Comments