Winter Wonderland

I've not posted about this project at all, and now it's getting near the close! It's "Winter Wonderland" from a UK based cross stitch magazine, The World of Cross Stitching. Picked it up in November, and got started nearly right away. I'm getting to use some of the fabric my Mother got me a while back at last!

The fabric count is so BIG. It drove me nuts at first. I'm having to stitch with three strands of thread, and I have lost my needle so many times!!! Seriously, the needle has abandoned this project three times. Lost one needle just sitting down - flew off the thread and disappeared. Lost the second needle over dinner - left it woven in the fabric, went to eat, and came back to a missing needle. The first needle reappeared a little while after that, and thankfully it's stuck around since then (knock on wood), but I'm hoping to get this one finished quickly so I don't have to worry about it anymore!!

~x~

Comments