Pair of Bunnies~

Both the boy and the girl are completed! All that's left is to finish their urn/pot/jar that they are mixing and adding ingredients or hearts to, and that's them finished! I love them. ^ω^

 I am so happy with this piece. Much happier than I have been upon completing a much larger, more complicated piece. I love the colours, the high contrast between the lights and the darks for shading (colours I would never have chosen personally, and got to watch click together just perfect on the fabric), and the way the outlining is sketchily placed. I even like the cheeks, when I thought I would definitely want to fill in the white spot with the dark pink, but left it instead when I found it looked really good on the fabric anyway! I just can't stop singing its praises. xD Can't wait to do another!

Comments