Saturday, 20 September 2014

All Finished

And the bunnies are done! What a great project this has been. I completed them late last night, actually, and got started on another - but that's for another post! Here's the finished couple - the rest of the pot/urn has been filled in and outlined, and the shadows under their feet got stitched in. The pot gave me the most troubles on the whole piece, when I started one colour a stitch off, and messed up the shading pattern, but got that fixed with a bit of a hasty method. And then they were done! A little further along the fabric to the right of the girl, I've begun the next little pattern I've got. It seems like I'll be able to get three patterns of about the same size along the length of the cloth, so that will be fun to see finished as well!