Stitching with Whatever You Find

After a long break from stitching in favour of drawing, I decided that I would kill two birds with one stone. My threads have been dragged around by little hands that love plastic baggies and bright colours, or fallen out of project bags, and since I have a load of small patterns I've been wanting to get finished, I thought I could clean up and stitch at the same time.

The project? Stitch a piece with only the colours I've found lying about. No back ups from proper storage. I started this the other day, only to take a bathroom break and come back to find little one had cut straight through it with a pair of scissors I thought were both out of his reach and impossible for him to use. Not so improbable after all. >_< Time to try again. I'll update later with what I've managed to create!

Comments