Happy Halloween!

I dropped off the internet for a while. Cross stitch has been one big block for me, and I've spent my time doing other things.

Look at my Halloween countdown widget! All counted down! I'll hate to see it go back to big numbers in preparation for next year's. :(

While cross stitching hasn't been the number one occupation, I have gotten much further in my Woodland Sampler.


A skunk for August!!! He's so cute!! Meanwhile, July has been a pain with the sparkly thread I chose to use. I'm blending a strand of sparkling filament and white DMC to stitch the dandelion seeds, and it is a serious pain to work with. I've got to fill in two and do the last one next to the little fox's head. Below him is September, which is full of fall leaves and porcupines!

This is not mine

I'm definitely going to replace the green. Perhaps a bright orange?

It's time to go get ready for Halloween! There's house tidying, candy readying, and party cooking to get going, so I shall return - after the holiday! Hope everyone has a great one!!


Comments